ShuleSoft Vacancy, June 2023
ShuleSoft Limited is a multinational-focused Software Company focusing to build products and services that impact Multiple Sectors starting with the Education Sector. The focus of ShuleSoft Limited is to expand in multiple countries and create a positive impact in the education space.
Our Vision is to Empower educational institutions with the right tools to enhance both financial and academic performance
Position: Marketing Intern
Slogan: Making Effectiveness Possible
The marketing Associate Intern position is an entry-level leadership role position that focuses to drive the brand and impact of the company Tanzania and outside Tanzania, and mostly to ensure the company meets its vision. The strength of a person in this position affects the overall business operation, including software development, partnerships, customer experience, revenue generation, and relationships with customers, as well as how the company is perceived by different stakeholders. Indeed, this role needs someone who is highly talented in marketing, has strong leadership ethics focused, and is ambitious to drive business outcomes.
Marketing associate responsibilities include creating marketing campaigns, strategic advertisements, forging communications, and designing copywriting materials for promotional and advertisement. The marketing associate is a crucial implementer of our marketing strategies, and he/she focuses on how a company can gain high market share, and how the best ShuleSoft can be positioned locally and internationally.
- Writing marketing and sales copy of different formats that drive business engagement across different user segments and product lines.
- Execute and lead the execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish, leveraging internal support (Staff) and External support (Partners) and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies based on the analytical data
- Writing different marketing and business-related materials including business proposals, business cases, company profiles, product profiles, etc to reach intended audiences and serve a business goal.
- Frequently engage with Design teams, PR companies, Media, and brand ambassadors to drive high public engagement preferable
- Maintain company marketing channels, not limited to social media accounts, email accounts, SMS accounts, blog accounts, website, and other platforms related
- A candidate must have at least a Diploma in any marketing-related Business course, journalism, mass communication, or any equivalent qualification
- Proven work experience in copywriting
- At least one certification in marketing or marketing-related course either from college or from any online training courses
- Experience with Excel for performing statistical data evaluation
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Visual Marketing
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven copywriting skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Business Development acumen
- Business Analytical Skills
- Leadership and Ability to Take Initiative
- Project/Product Management skills
- Willingness to travel in multiple regions and countries.
NB; Only shortlisted candidates who meet the above experience will be contacted.