UDOM Third Round Application 2023/2024. The University is located about 8 km east of the city center and is accessible by public transport, which is easily available from the city center.
University of Dodoma (UDOM): The University of Dodoma is a public university in Tanzania. It is located in the capital city, Dodoma. UDOM offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various fields, including the sciences, arts, social sciences, business, and more. It’s one of the prominent universities in Tanzania and plays a significant role in higher education and research in Tanzania.
Such employees can comfortably utilize UDOM to combine work and study for their career advancement. Additionally, the geographical location and Dodoma weather render UDOM a convenient place for international students.
UDOM Third Round Application 2023/2024
The University of Dodoma (UDOM) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Undergraduate Programmes (Degree and Diploma) for the 2023/2024 admission cycle. This is the Third Round Application Window open for all applicants from 25th September 2023 up to 29th September 2023 under the DIRECT and EQUIVALENT Qualification modes.
Candidates interested in pursuing Degree and Diploma programs at UDOM should apply directly to the University of Dodoma through the UDOM Online Admission System (OAS) available at https://application.udom.ac.tz. Details of the Degree and Diploma programs and application procedures can be accessed at the University of Dodoma website (www.udom.ac.tz) or the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) website (www.tcu.go.tz).
All successful applicants are guaranteed affordable on-campus accommodation with an excellent learning environment.
Here are some key points related to UDOM’s academic activities:
- Academic Programs: UDOM offers a wide range of academic programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. These programs cover various fields of study, including sciences, arts, social sciences, business, and more.
- Faculty and Departments: UDOM is organized into different faculties and departments, each responsible for specific academic disciplines. Faculty members and department heads oversee teaching, research, and other academic activities within their respective areas of expertise.
- Research and Publications: UDOM encourages research and scholarly activities. Faculty members, researchers, and students engage in research projects and contribute to academic publications, journals, and conferences.
- Academic Calendar: UDOM follows an academic calendar that outlines the schedule of classes, examinations, and other academic events throughout the academic year.
- Admissions: UDOM’s academic programs have specific admission requirements and procedures. Students are admitted to the university based on their qualifications, including their performance in national exams, such as the Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE) for undergraduate programs and other relevant criteria for postgraduate programs.
- Lectures and Seminars: UDOM conducts lectures, seminars, and workshops as part of its academic activities. These events provide opportunities for students and faculty to engage in academic discussions and enhance their knowledge.
- Academic Support Services: The university offers academic support services, such as libraries, research centers, laboratories, and counseling services, to aid students and researchers in their academic pursuits.