Steps to check the compatibility of OpenCL for Intel Graphics.
How to Fix: OpenCL unavailable Photoshop 2023
- Uninstall the Intel Graphics Driver.
- Open the Registry Editor app from the Windows Start Screen.
- Delete the following key, if it was not removed when uninstalling the driver. …
- Reinstall the Intel Graphics Driver.
Encountering error message OpenCL not available when checked under Photoshop’s GPU Compatibility under Help settings using an Intel Graphics 750.
Here are some suggestions to check the compatibility of OpenCL for Intel Graphics:
Check the Photoshop system requirements to see if the computer meets the requirements.
Check the GPU Compatibility report by going to Help>GPU Compatibility option in Photoshop.
If the OpenCL is tagged as not available, follow the steps on “How do I enable Photoshop to use the graphics processor.”
Follow the steps on how to turn off the GPU to quickly identify the problem.
- Apply Graphics driver and GPU troubleshooting steps.
- install all the available Windows Updates.
- Install the latest Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers.
- Check the graphics System Information by going to Help > System Information settings in Photoshop to view the graphics processor data and check if the OpenCL is set to False.
- If found out the OpenCL is set to False, advise the customer to contact Adobe Photoshop Learn & Support for further assistance as they may have an option to enable the OpenCL and they are more familiar with their product and its configuration.
Note It was confirmed from Adobe Photoshop support that Intel UHD Graphics 750 doesn’t have the capability to use OpenCL in Photoshop if there is a message in the GPU Compatibility report that OpenCL is not available. However, still, follow the troubleshooting steps above before referring the customer to Adobe Photoshop Learn & Support for further assistance.
What graphics card do I need for Photoshop 2023?
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option that still packs a punch in Photoshop, the NVIDIA RTX 3060 is an excellent choice. This graphics card features 3584 CUDA cores, 12 GB of GDDR6 memory, and a 192-bit memory bus, providing solid performance for photo editing and graphic design tasks.